Matt is a tech enthusiast who spent his first paycheque ever on a mobile phone and a prepaid SIM card. Over a decade later, he’s still throwing all his money at mobile technology, much to the chagrin of his wife.
His journey includes working as an associate editor at Ubergizmo, hanging around the IT department, and running a family business.
Aside from here, he also writes about technology, often about Evernote, and doodles on his personal blog.
He can usually be found on Twitter.
- iPhone 14 Pro
- Retina MacBook Pro 13 (2014)
- iPad (the cheap one)
- Second-hand Windows desktop
- AirPods (2nd generation)
Key iOS apps
- Apple Music – For all my music needs
- LINE – My wife and I communicate over this. The stickers are cute.
- Telegram Messenger – I love this for group chats.
- Waze – For avoiding traffic
- Things – To do lists. My review.
- Simplenote – The best simple note-taking app out there. Sync is insanely fast.
- Pocket – Collecting things from the web to read
- Day One – Journaling
- Overcast – Great podcast app
- NetNewsWire – A great open-source RSS reader app
- Apple Notes – For offline storage of important travel documents
- Outlook for iOS